Monday, February 23, 2009

What to do now?

So now that the Oscar's are over what is there to do now? I feel as though it was a really good show. Hugh Jackman was surprising good. He was very entertaining and the musical numbers were great.

So here's my question. What movies do you buy or still try and see in theaters?

I would definitely still go see Slumdog Millionaire and I am definitly purchasing it when it comes out on DVD.

I don't know if I would spend the money to see any of the others in theaters. If the Dark Knight is re-released in the IMAX, then its worth the money.

I would rent The Reader, Doubt and if you like history, Frost/Nixon. The Wrestler is not worth the money unless you love wrestling.

Titanic 2 aka Revolutionary Road is pretty good but I would probably rent it if you like Leo and Kate Winslet. She is much better in this then she is in The Reader.

Now that the Oscar season is over I don't know what hobby to take up. I could blog about the NCAA tourney but I would be one of about fifty million. So we'll see where it takes me. I may not blog much anymore for now since I'm getting married on Saturday and have a pretty busy March. Hopefully after that, I'll be able to write some more.

3 comments:

A.C. said...

i may start crying. this was beautiful.

Josh said...

I'm still offended by the Revolutionary Road/Titanic comparison.

:(

A.C. said...

oh...also agree with josh here. sorry.