Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Revolutionary Road

I've been wanting to see this movie for a while and I had really high hopes for it. I think this is the reason I was a little down on this movie. All I could think of when I saw Cathy Bates was Titanic 2 because Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio were already in the movie. Its about a couple who seem like perfect married couple on the outside but are far from it. They decide to try and move to Paris to liven up their marriage and so that Leo can find out what he wants to do with his life. I thought that Kate Winslet did a fantastic job and should have been nominated for Best Actress in this movie instead of The Reader. DiCaprio was just boring throughout the movie until he was angry. There is a scene where they are screaming at each other that just keeps you on the edge of your seat but other than that I thought the movie just moved too slow and I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought. Overall I give it a 2.5 out of 5.

No comments: