Tuesday, February 17, 2009

6 Left

So we have six days left until the Oscars. I still have six more movies that I can see before then.

The Wrestler (Mickey Rourke Best Actor)
The Visitor (Richard Jenkins Best Actor)
Tropic Thundery (Robert Downey Jr. Best Actor)
Changeling (Angelina Jolie Best Actress)
Frozen River (Melissa Leo Best Actress)
The Duchess (Nominated for Art Direction and Costume Design)

The only movie that I can't see is Rachel Getting Married (Anne Hathaway Best Actress). If I'm able to see all of these movies I will have seen all of the movies that are nominated for Best Pictures and Best Actor/Actress and Supporting Actor/Actress. I've really been motivated this year to see as many movies as possible. It's definitly been a great year for movies. Sunday I will write about who I think should win and I may give variations to the four categories in which I saw all of the movies.

1 comment:

A.C. said...

a great year for movies, yes.

There will be blood? no.

"i've abandoned my boy!!" (said by a really drunk a.c.)