Saturday, February 21, 2009

Changeling

I really enjoyed this movie. The acting and the plot was great. Angelina Jolie was magnificent and I really think was better than both Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. I know she is not favored to win the Best Actress Oscar but she should. I still need to see Frozen River before I make my final choice but I was glued to the TV throughout this movie. You could really feel her pain and the supporting cast was great as well. I really thought that Amy Ryan (also on The Office) who played the part of a patient in the asylum was excellent. Changeling is the story of a mother (Angelina Jolie) who's son is kidnapped and then returned to her. Only the boy that is returned to her is not her son and she tries to tell the police and anyone who will listen and she is committed to an insane asylum. I give it a 3 out of 5.

No comments: