Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Avatar 3D

Avatar was one of the best looking movies I have ever seen. James Cameron does amazing things with the natives and the scenary. Their expressions are completely realistic and it is great to watch. The plot line is very predictable. The plot is a cross between a male version of Pocahontas and Fern Gully. I really enjoyed the visual aspects of the movie and I would definitely recommend seeing it. I don't think you have to see it in 3D but it adds something. In one review I read, it says the 3D allows you to feel like you are in the forest and I don't agree with that but maybe I needed to see it on IMAX. I will say this about the 3D, it was not your normal IMAX 3D. There were no arrows being shot in your face and you did not feel queazy throughout the movie. I am going to wait on rating this movie until I have seen at least 1 or 2 other probable Best Picture nominees. If you are asking if you should see it, I would definitely say this is a must see in theatres.


No comments: