Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One Week Down

I've officially trained for a week. I've ran for 6 of the last 8 days and lifted weights in 4 of those days. This is only a week but I'm pretty encouraged. I've found out that I really like morning runs/workouts. I'm officially now at my lowest weight since probably 7th or 8th grade and am really encouraged to keep going and keep breaking personal records. On Saturday, we are going to the beach and that will be tough because my grandparents have food and alcohol all over the house and its going to be tough to moderate. I have tried running on the beach before and it was a disaster but I think I will try again. I'm in much better shape that last time seeing that I've been running on and off for at least 1-2 months. Anyway, I'm hoping that when I read my blog in a week or 2 when I'm ready to quit the 5 day a week workout binge that I can become encouraged by posts like this and continue working out.

1 comment:

A.C. said...

i heart your candor.