Monday, May 26, 2008

Untraceable etc.



Saw this movie last night with Ashley. When we were at blockbuster I decided to watch something that I wouldn't have to think and I knew wouldn't make the top 10. So I picked this one and it was just an o.k. movie with an expected Law and Order S.V.U type plot. I give it a 1 out of 5.


On another note. Braves had a great homestand and rocked Brandon Webb today scoring 7 runs with 4 of them earned. The six game road trip coming up is a big one. They play two sub .500 teams in the Brewers and the Reds. They have to take 4 of 6 for them to even gain some sort of legitimacy in the N.L. You have to win on the road to win this division.

Another random thought; when is the Marlins young staff going to stop pithing so well. They blow out the Mets tonight and we'll see if they handle Johan Santana tomorrow.

Changing subjects again. Today was the first day in 6 days I didn't work out. I'm pretty proud of that. I'm trying to work out 5 days a week this summer and lose 20 lbs. So far, only 3 lbs lost so I'm pretty pumped about that.

Alright no more random thoughts.

1 comment:

A.C. said...

if you were anymore of a supermodel, it would be incredible...and by incredible, i mean amazing.